Saturday, February 22, 2014

Guide me, O thou great Jehovah : When I tread the verge of Jordan (Tune; Percy Mensah)



16.  Recessional Hymn:  Guide me, O thou great Jehovah  - Tune: Percy Mensah

Unison

 1.        Guide me, O thou great Jehovah,
            pilgrim through this barren land. 
            I am weak, but thou art mighty;
            hold me with thy powerful hand. 
            Bread of heaven, bread of heaven,
            feed me till I want no more;
            feed me till I want no more.

Harmony

2.         Open now the crystal fountain,
            whence the healing stream doth flow;
            let the fire and cloudy pillar
            lead me all my journey through. 
            Strong deliverer, strong deliverer,
            be thou still my strength and shield;
            be thou still my strength and shield.

Interlude

3.         When I tread the verge of Jordan,
            bid my anxious fears subside;
            death of death and hell's destruction,
            land me safe on Canaan's side. 
            Songs of praises, songs of praises,
            I will ever give to thee;
            I will ever give to thee. 

Adesegun Akitoye
http://www.homebusinessassurance.com
 

1 comment:

  1. Can I get the pdf score of this tune? Percy mensah. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

COMMITTAL / FOR AS SUCH AS YOUR SERVANT, MRS. VICTORIA OLAMIDE WILLIAMS DEPARTED

COMMITTAL   We know that if the earthly house of our tabernacle be dissolved, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, ...