Wednesday, May 27, 2020

AND SAFE IS SUCH CONFIDING / IRU ABO YI DAJU

.      RECESSIONAL HYMN EMHB 528   

1.         In heavenly love abiding,

            No change my heart shall fear;

And safe is such confiding!

For nothing changes here:

The storm may roar without me,

My heart may low be laid;

But God is round about me,

And can I be dismayed?

 

2.         Wherever He may guide me,

No want shall turn me back;

            My Shepherd is beside me,

            And nothing can I lack:

            His wisdom ever waketh,

            His sight is never dim;

            He knows the way He taketh,

            And I will walk with Him.

 

3.         Green pastures are before me,

            Which yet I have not seen;

            Bright skies will soon be o’er me,

            Where  the  dark  clouds  have been:

            My hope I cannot measure,

            My path to life is free;

            My Saviour has my treasure,

            And He will walk with me.

 

 

YMHB 313

1.    Mo mbe labe ‘fe orun,

Aiya ki o fo mi;

Iru abo yi daju,

Nitori ki pada:

Iji le ja yi mi ka,

K’ okan mi rewesi;

Olorun mbe pelu mi,

Ngo ha ti se damu?

 

2.    ‘Bikibi t’ O to mi si,

Aini kio seri mi;

Olus’-agutan mi ni,

Nko le se alaini:

Ogbon Re ki tase lai,

Oju Re ki togbe;

O mo ona ti On nto,

Emi y’o si ba rin.

 

3.    Papa oko tutu mbe

Ti emi ko ti ri;

Oju orun t’ o sokun

Tun fere mole na:

Ireti mi ko n’ iwon,

Ona mi te s’ iye;

Jesu pa ‘sura mi mo,

On y’o si ba mi rin.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMITTAL / FOR AS SUCH AS YOUR SERVANT, MRS. VICTORIA OLAMIDE WILLIAMS DEPARTED

COMMITTAL   We know that if the earthly house of our tabernacle be dissolved, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, ...