Wednesday, May 27, 2020

HE LIVES, HE LIVES, WHO ONCE WAS DEAD / O MBE, ENI KU LEKAN RI

            SERMON

 

10.       I SURVIVED MY MOTHER

 

11.       NOTICES

 

12.       TRIBUTES

 

13.       HYMN   EMHB 235          

1.    I know that my Redeemer lives

What joy the blest assurance gives!

He lives, He lives, who once was dead;

He lives, my everlasting Head.

 

2.    He lives, to bless me with His love;

He lives, to plead for me above;

He lives, my hungry soul to feed;

He lives, to help in time of need.

 

3.    He lives, and grants me daily breath;

He lives, and I shall conquer death;

He lives, my mansion to prepare;

He lives, to lead me safely there.

 

4.    He lives, all glory to His name;

He lives, my Saviour, still the same;

What joy the blest assurance gives,

I know that my Redeemer lives!

 

 

 YMHB 134

1.    Mo mo p’ Oludande mi mbe,

Itunu nla, l’eyi fun mi!

O mbe, Eni ku lekan ri,

O mbe, lailai Olori mi.

 

2.    O mbe, lati ma bukun mi,

O si mbebe fun mi loke;

O mbe, lati ji mi n’ ‘boji,

Lati gba mi la titi lai.

 

3.    O mbe, lati pese aye,

Y’o si mu mi de ‘be layo;

O mbe, ogo l’ oruko Re;

Jesu, okanna titi lai.

 

4.    O mbe, mo bo low’ aniyan;

O mbe, mo bo lowo ewu;

A! ayo t’ oro yi fun mi,

Mo mo p’ Oludande mi mbe.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMITTAL / FOR AS SUCH AS YOUR SERVANT, MRS. VICTORIA OLAMIDE WILLIAMS DEPARTED

COMMITTAL   We know that if the earthly house of our tabernacle be dissolved, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, ...